Thursday, September 19, 2013

Bumpdate-- 35 Weeks

One month from today, people. My "due date" is one month from today. Hold the freaking phone. 

We got donuts to celebrate. Don't worry, it's only a half dozen. Ha.

I had an appointment yesterday-- nothing very exciting. BG is head down, HB was 149/150, and my BP is low. Appointments are weekly now, so I'll be going back next Wednesday. 

The bad news? My back pain is back. It is absolutely unbearable. I haven't done my walking in days and I'm going batty in this apartment all day. I know it will pass just like it did before, but I'm ready to get my walk on! 

How far along? 35W5D

Maternity Clothes: Same. Wearing my regular comfy clothes around the house and maternity clothes when I go out. 

Oh, some of you were asking. My shower dress was from Motherhood Maternity. There isn't a link to it online, no idea why.

Also got this shirt (below) for the cooler weather. This is the only cool weather maternity shirt I have, so my wardrobe is going to get pretty interesting these next few weeks. :) 

Oh, I also chopped off all my hair. 

Stretch Marks? Nothing new. Bottom of my boobs, a few on my hips/booty. Nothing on my belly (yet?). 

Sleep: Sleeping great for the most part. It's very hard to move with my back, but besides that I'm sleeping through the night..not even waking up to pee!

Best moment this week: Our shower, trip to NY, and seeing our family!

My husband set up our glider. Only said 10 curse words and stormed out of the room twice. 


My cousins got me twelve (yes 12) of the A&A swaddlers that I have been swooning over for months. I was so excited to wash them and feel how soft they were! I'm totally in love. 

Miss anything? I will definitely miss being pregnant, but I do miss sleeping on my belly. And of course I miss having a few Diet Cokes each day.

Craving anything? Nope. Got my sprinkle donut, though, and it was tasty! 

Movement: Still lots of shifting! Not many kicks/punches (I think). 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. We haven't had the oven on in a while so haven't had that issue lately, thank goodness! 

Have you started to show yet? Yup.

Gender: GIRL! 

Seriously stole this from my shower and had my husband set it up when we got home.

Labor signs: Nada

Belly button in or out: No change. Dark and flat. Totally weird.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy and blessed! 

Looking forward to: Getting ready for little miss, my in laws visiting next weekend, and meeting our little girl very soon! 

I asked my husband what he's most excited for and he said he can't wait to hold her. He also said he wants to be the first one to hold her. There may or may not be a fight in L&D. ;)

This isn't something I'm "looking forward to", but this is what I have to look forward to. 

Please do not judge me for how messy this room is...

You've been warned.



My poor, poor in laws. They don't know what's coming. Guess they do now! I'm hoping with their help we can get this room back to "normal". 


Totally obsessed with Miss Sophie! Every baby needs one and BG is no different. :) So thankful to Christine for getting BG her very own Sophie! 

Symptoms: Congested ALL.THE.TIME. Hot 24/7, acid reflux, and back pain. 


Also stole this favor from the shower. Found it in the bottom of my husband's bag and wondering how the dogs never got into it. Taking bets on how long the M&Ms last. 

Okay, that's all for this week! xO 

No comments:

Post a Comment